Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sympathy and Friendship



A couple of friends lost relatives this week so I made Sympathy Cards this week.

The first card is SU "Pendant Park" for a friend who lost her Grandma this week. They were very close and I hope she will gather strength from all the people who care about her and her family.

The second one is SU "Inspired By Nature"for our Regional Exec at work. He lost his Dad this week and our office wanted a special card to let him know how much we think of him.

Although Sympathy cards are made in sad times,I think they are one of the most important homemade cards you can send. Just think, you are sending a lot of love wrapped up in that envelope.

4 comments:

  1. Love your saying - sending love wrapped up in an envelope...beautiful cards - very fitting for the type of card. My Merry Xmas tag on my card was from a craft fair years ago - purchase where I wish I had bought more - and never seen since....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Linda!!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful. Love the bottom one the best. I have some stamps like those but haven't gotten them out..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really beautiful sympathy cards!! Hard to make these because of the reason but I think it goes a long way if they are handmade.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda