Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #2

Here it is Thursday again and I have a little treat for you, my nosey little peeps!  Eye Candy, yes it is.  It is my new wall paper and his name is Damon Salvatore.  Doesn't he have the absolute sexiest look?  If you have missed him, you can catch him on the CW Channel at 8:00p.m. It is my favorite show "Vampire Diaries"!  OMG, Be still my heart!

Sorry, back to the Show Me Challenge.  Damon does tend to make the mind drift.  I have been coloring lately.  I have an idea bouncing around in my head using the Sassy Cheryl Dance Partners Stamp. I have colored it in two color pallettes (one is under the other) and I am working on it for a Christmas card.  Tonight I bought the Cappuccino Anyone Snowman and I am going to make it into a Christmas card for the Color Me Challenge on Sassy Cheryl's blog.  My husband swears that I just like to sit and color.  Now tell me people, what is wrong with that?

There are my precious dear Copics, my bestest friends.  lol.  That ring of papers is Stampin Up paper swatches that a group of us got together and made.  It is the handiest tool and always at my fingertips.  We cut out rectangles of each of the SU card stocks made label stickers, punched holes and put them on a ring. 
Whenever I need to match or coordinate card stock with I just pull out that ring and it keeps me from digging in all my stash.  A real time saver.  Now I just have to update all the new colors SU introduced this year.  Sounds like an excuse for us all to get together again.  Yeah, fun time!

Well I am off to work.  I'll be back tonight to peek in on every one's craft spaces.  If you want to see what all this is about, just click here and you will be directed to Sassy Cheryl's Blog.  Grab your camera, snap a picture of whatever you are working on right now and post it.  Then do the Blog Hop thingee and see what everyone else is up to.  Lots of inspiration and Lots of Fun too.

PS You can win a gift certificate to the Sassy Cheryl Shop too!!

10 comments:

  1. Linda- Great desk...you are so organized. I just flip through my paper! Of course, then it just takes me twice as long to do anything!!
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great Linda. I'd like to see the one that's underneath though too! Thanks for sharing your incredible workspace photo again today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another nice neat work space, and I see you have one of my favs on that desk.....Cappachino Anyone Snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and that vampire!!!!! I am glad you dont live near him because I'm afraid you may turn into a stalker. Lol My eye candy is the copics!
    Love your colored image. I'm with Cheryl.Let's see the other one too.
    See you at lunch. Wheeeee; craft store! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Linda's hubby:

    You are a misguided soul. While wifey is entertaining herself in her coloring room, you can be watching all the football games you want on the telly...and eating all the snacks you want...and belching and farting all you want.....

    because she will be too busy coloring to even notice or care.

    You can thank me later.

    Signed,
    Looney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh he looks creepy to me...but I have no taste....Love the colouring in though
    Hugs to you blogging buddie
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, he is rather hunky looking, but I don't want a young one to raise. I'll go for the sexy older man look. Love the way you're so organized. I'll give you a free week at my camphouse, if you'll come organize TM. I'm seeing too much of that Snowman. Y'all have me wanting my latte much too early in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH your coloring is just beautiful!! It's so nice to see what everyone's desk looks like. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda - Glossy Accents is used on the snowmans boots - fantastic stuff a must in anyones craft box, and I will try to do a simple tutorial for the flowers
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun to see your desk today..
    such a great space to work in..
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda