Monday, January 10, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday

I am definitely on a roll today!  Here are three of the cards I have been working on this week and another digi I am working on for yet another birthday card I have to do.  I sure have a lot of friends born in January.  I think I will reassign each of their birthdays for another day during then year so I can spread my birthday cards out all year long.   My husband asked me tonight if I just make up holidays so I have an excuse to make cards.  Hmmmmm, hadn't thought of it before, but that's could be fun!

If you would like to take a peek at what some other crafters are working on, click here.  It will take you to the blog where their pictures are linked!  Come on and take a peek, it may give you some good ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Your fairy cards turned out Fabulous! I love Them! You have been a busy girl. I know of one more Birthday card you still have to make this month..."Ahem!" HeeHeeHee ~jeni <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have been busy hun...my b'days start in Dec and last one 23 April...mad rush I too need to space them out...missed a few of your postings - sorry all as always totally fab.
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh...you are being a busy little beaver, I see! How do you keep your desk so freaking neat!?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda