Sunday, July 24, 2011

RaggaMutts Folly

Hello People.  I have a quiet day to play so I started snooping on everyone's blog and found some fun challenges to enter.  CEC was having a challenge to make a funny card,   Well funny is right up my alley so I went into my files to find some digis I had not ever used before.  I found this funny, but darling image called RaggaMutts Play Ball from Digi Doodles.  When I checked their blog they were having a challenge for plain and simple cards.  So I got busy playing.

Tammy from Tammy's Spot had sent me some new paper to try awhile back.  I was saving it for something special and today I was in a special mood.  This paper is  Cryogen White Iridescent from the Paper Temptress.  Well I will just say I fell in love with it.  It is pretty and sparkly, but when you color with your Copics, the ink just goes on so smooth and stays on top of the paper so you can blend it perfectly.  I started coloring the image and stopped just to place an order for more!  I don't think I will ever go back to GP again.  I absolutely love love love it!

RaggaMutts is matted with some striped paper I got at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago and don't remember the company.  The tan is a beautiful piece from DCWV Linen Closet.  It is such wonderful quality too.  (I must be in a paper mood today because I am really enjoying crafting with  these two sheets of paper).  It is mounted on Very Vanilla SU cardstock (which is my favorite cardstock too, hee hee).  I used my scalloped rectangle Spellbinder to cut the tan frame, then used the popped out piece for the inside card sentiment.  Popped a couple of buttons and brads on it and I was finished.

The sentiment was stamped with a SU stamp from a Christmas set I bought a few years ago.  The inside sentiment was partially handwritten and partially stamped from a Christmas set that I believe may be Inkadoo Stamps, but I am not certain.  I bought a big set at AC Moore and didn't keep the box.







Hope you enjoy sharing my fun day of crafting and I hope to see some fun cards you have made.  So get busy, post something new and I'll stop by for a peek.

16 comments:

  1. Just darling Linda. So glad you like the Cryogen. Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the cut elements and the charms! Like the inside too!
    Thanks for joining us at DDSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, haven't we all had this happen at some time or other. Cute card, love that paper too!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. dog gone cute card!...and thanks for the comment! i do have a cozy feeling at home. I should do a show me of what it looks like here and there. Thanks for the visit and stickin' with me even though I am not creating "in house" lately! Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this? I have had this happen, but one of my kids was the culprit.
    Theresa in Kitimat

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has to be Snickers because I know Bonnie would NEVER do anything like that!!! Enjoy your quiet house, maybe you can get some more cards done. This one is too dog gone cute! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - you can imagine him saying - Never toughed it...not me..honest!....Great card
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. RaggaMutt is adorable! I love the sentiment and the paw prints make the card!
    Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammy got ME hooked on Cryogen paper, too. GP cardstock doesn't even being to compare!

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. Forgot to tell you your card is adorable - and the coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A real cutie, love the little paws and bone. Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card - such a fun image.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, I love this image too, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! Ha! This little doggy is so cute, and love the sentiment you put with him.
    Thanks for joining our 'funny' challenge over at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. We had cats that used to love our christmas tree so much we had to hook it to the wall!! Fab card! thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda