Friday, May 25, 2012

Come On Baby and Snuggle Up With Me!



It's Friday and there is a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts.  This week, our oh so talented and helpful leader is Cathy.  Cathy loves her animals and she wants us to honor them this week.   Our very special sponsor this week is the Digi Stamp Boutique and they offered the design team members a digi of our own choice to use.  There are so many cuties over there that I had a most difficult time choosing.  But in the end this cute little creature captured my heart. He's called Snuggles.  Now don't you just want him snuggling up with you in your sleeping bag????

I colored him with my Copics and did some splotchies with my Copic Blender pen.  I know frogs tongues are not purple, but I am claiming artists privilege and making his purple to match my DP and so I could use a new set of Copic colors I had just purchased.  LOL.  I cut him and his flower out, popped them up with foam tape.  The green grass is a cut-out from Jolee's.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The sign is a SU stamp from the Halloween Hoot collection.  The lips were free-handed by moi'.  This precious DP is from Doodlebug Design Inc., "Hello Spring" collection.  I picked the paper up at my lss, Aww Shucks.  I paper-glazed his eyes to give a little more dimension and interest

Now hop on over to our blog and find a couple of surprises for you.  #1 are all the creations my talented Design Teamies have created this week.  #2 is that we are having a Design Team Call.  We are looking for a few talented fun loving girls who want to join a zany group of ladies.  We have different sponsors each week and we can use any images we want to create our projects.  Lots of flexibility here for all your designing minds.  So go check it out here.  We would love to have you join us.

Don't forget, one more week to enter my Candy Give-A-Way.  Be sure and check it out, I would love to award it to YOU!

Linda

7 comments:

  1. Oh Linda what a FUN card. I just love these bright colors. Artist privilege perfect! I love his purple tongue <3 Have a lovely, crafty weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Linda! Love the quirky frog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card Linda, love the cute frog and great colours...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab card Linda but I still wouldn't to give him a kiss ;)

    Have a great weekend.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I'm going to pass on snuggling up with Snuggles. You have the perfect papers to go with him, and an artist always has her "interpretation". Great job. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I have a thing about frogs. Had some live ones come to visit me recently. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda