Thursday, October 17, 2013

Make It Crafty Eyes Challenge 2

I have always wanted to learn to color green eyes.  I have made 6 attempts with this beautiful "Phoebe" from Make It Colorful.  They are having an eyes challenge so I thought I would get some practice and try to enter. In fact they are actually having 2 levels:  Hard and Easy.  I am entering this in the easy challenge ha ha.

I have colored Phoebe 6 times or more.  I have not mastered green eyes like I want and I will keep on trying.  Each time I got the eyes where I wanted them, I would mess up on another part of the face or hair.  Several attempts were ruined by trying to hi-light the eyes or lips.  I definitely need more practice.  I started over so many times I had to refill my E0000 Copic marker.  LOL.  This is one challenge that I will not allow to get the best of me.  I plan to conquer!!!!

So anyway here it is.  I am entering this one in the Easy Challenge here.  It has been fun trying I must admit.  

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Colouring Linda I think her eyes look brilliant!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I love your "green eyes". A good job indeed. Good luck!
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have mastered green eyes, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning linda.fantastic colouring and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her eyes are gorgeous! And that hair, out of this world. Loving this image and what you did to bring her to life.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome Linda, I am about to publish mine..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda