Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finn and Friends

.


I created this card for Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #19. This week we had to use a sketch. I managed to get ALL the elements on this card,and I hope it doesn't look too busy. I loved this little boy when I first saw it and I am so excited I finally got to use it. He reminds me of my little grandson Jonathan whom we call Fin.

The papers are all from my stash, but the Starburst pattern is from 2008 Basic Grey porcelain collection. The belt is a border I have had for ages and I believe it came from Walmart. The stars are Creative Memories punches, the tab punch is from Stampin Up. I used my Copics to color. I attached the buttons with wire that I threaded through the button and stars. I then wrapped the wire around and around the end of a poker from my Making Memories toolset.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card Linda! He reminds me of Finn too :) You did a fabulous job! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sassy Cheryl's images...they're so cute! You've done a great job here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job!! Thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So inspiring. I LOVE that belt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that belt is a great idea, thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda