Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lovin' All Ears







Two for one special going on Turtle In The Sand today!  I played with two of my favorite Sassy Cheryl Digi's this week.  They are called Noah is All Ears and Sally is All Ears.  Aren't they darling.  I have colored these babies up several times and they always bring a smile and an "Aww, I Love This".  to whoever sees them.  Goes to show you,  EVERYONE loves Mickey and Minne.

 Love and hearts are the challenge that Sassy Judy chose over at Sassy Cheryl's this week.  Good thing I went back and caught the requirement of hearts.  I had something else planned for this spot.  But a quick punch of some tiny hearts and some magic Stickles and I met the Challenge rules.   

I played with PIXL photo imaging and put a dark hue over Sally, but forgot to do it over Noah.  IRL they both are identical cards.  Isn't this paper perfect for a Mickie/Minnie fantasy?   They are from the REAL MAGIC collection from Reminisce.  I have a couple of more sheets that I can't wait to use from this collection.  Can you tell I am a Disney fan?  Oh my gosh, just move me right into Belle's castle and I would NEVER stop smiling, I promise.

I colored these two with my Prisma pencils.  I did use a couple of Copics for hi-lighters here and there.  I tend to make a mess when I use Red and Black Copics.  So after I ruined the first one I colored, I switched to my Prismas.  I used this black glitter paper from Glitter Fancy to mat my image, so I decided to repeat the glitter in Sallly's Skirt and Bow.  I enjoyed working with this paper because it is thin enough to punch and cut with ease.  The glitter  stays on the paper perfectly, so you don't end up with glitter everywhere which is a problem with some glitter papers I have used.

Enjoy and have a great Sunday.  We got a dusting of snow last night.  My granddaughters were so excited they were running up and down the stars squealing like 5 year olds.  It is still there this morning on the grass and cars, but the streets are clear.  Hmmm sounds like a photo op.  I'm off to find my camera.

10 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with been a big kid at heart - everyone loves Disney...Two great cards - with lots of nice sparkle.
    Enjoy the snow - sunny here at the moment
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Love how you colored these cuties.

    You are right, every one is a Mickey fan! Last October me took my dad (70 yrs old) on his first trip to Disney. I have a photo of him wearing mouse ears that I love.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards Linda, love the little hearts and great papers! Have fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous linda.i love the fun images and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, How fun are these treasures! Being a prisma pencil fan, loved seeing that you did your coloring with them.
    Cute as can be~both cards!
    thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Linda! Love the pencil coloring. Just beautiful. They are BOTH treasures for sure!
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?? You got a dusting of snow? Yikes!! I bet that doesn't happen often?! I can imagine how much your grandkiddos enjoed it...especially since it's not a common occurrence!!So, Miz Linda...how are ya doin'? I am lovin' both of these adorable cards!! If I knew how to merge digi images, they'd be cute together, don'tcha think? hehe! Gorgeous coloring...I struggle with red Copics sometimes too! Clever girl to use pencil for those parts!! I love it!! Always such fun to have you join us here at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two cuties, Linda! Just lovely! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Mz. Linda, you've changed up your blog, girlfriend!
    Your card is pure joy-love it!
    I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda
    I only used one VO4..
    Stitching like that because...
    I used the largest of my five dies...
    Third one down to give me the oval...
    Then I place the second one down on the shape ..pin pick round with a hat pin on the back of my computer mat to give me my stitch line...sew..job done
    hope this explains lol..I'm not much good at writing instructions.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda