Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Sassy SMT

 Have I got it going on this week, or what?  Let's start at the top left.  That big manila package is a sample of some sparkly new paper that works great with Copics.  My friend, Tammy from Tammy's Spot was kind enough to send me a sample of the paper from Paper Temptress called Cryogen White.  I'm going to give it a try and I will let you know what I think.  She loves it and it has a hint of a sparkle to it.  How can you go wrong with sparkle?

The rest of all my working treasures are for a surprise gift I am working on for a special someone in my life who brings me sunshine just being in the same room with her.  Can't do the big reveal just yet, so check back and you will SEEEEEEEE!

That's my tease for today.  Why don't you just grab your camera, take a pic of the things you are working on and post it here.  There is a prize from Sassy Cheryl's for one lucky winner and it is so much fun noseying around in everyone's house.  Who knows you may find a speck of dust in a corner, now wouldn't that be some delicious gossip to spread.  Second thought, you won't because crafter's always do their housework  BEFORE they scrap - don't they?

Hugs, Sassettes!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad the paper arrived, sure hope the post office hasn't bent it. And I must say, what an honor to be called friend, thank you. Met an online friend in person today, none other than the famous, fabulous MARLENE!!! If you ever have the opportunity, you must meet her. She is just as funny in person as she is on her blog.

    Cannot wait to see what you create with the paper, hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. . .a lot going on in there! The Frantic Graduate card is looking amazing!!!!
    Are you resting today? :)
    Thanks for playing in the SMT fun at Sassy Cheryl's this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle on your Frantic Graduate card, Linda! I always enjoy visiting your space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda cant wait to see what you color with that paper i hear its amazing i use only neenah but you have to to let me know how this paper is

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never. Got lots going on here and it's all good. I take the grandchild home Friday and maybe then life will get back to normal(whatever that is). The coloring on the graduation image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda