Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

 
Here's a couple of cards I made for a card class at my LSS, Scrapbooks By The Sea.  I used Penny Black rubber stamps, but the artist is Mo Manning. Mo is one of my favorite artists because of her ability to transfer the emotions of her subjects on to the paper.  She is very talented and you should do yourself a favor and check her images out at her store Digital Pencil Too or Penny Black's store for her rubber stamps.

The first stamp is called "Bubble Heart".  It took my heart just seeing the cute little pony tailed girl and the handsome little guy with his hair styled to perfection.  They look so young and shy.  I kept the design CAS with a banner of punched hearts and heat embossed letters.  The bubble gum heart is covered with glossy accents and I added a bit of sparkle in her bow and dress with  Stickles.   The papers are from Graphic 45.


The second card is made with an stamp called  "Garden of Love".  This one has a lot of frills and embellishments.  I quilled the roses, the heart is a stamp from Martha Stewart.  Ribbon border is from Stampin U.  The pearls, lace and ribbon are from my stash.  This paper is also from Graphic 45.

Just want to wish all of you a very Happy Valentine's Day and say Thank You for taking time to visit my blog today.

I am going to enter my first card in Mo Manning's  "Love  Is" Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards today, especially the second one! Hope you and your hubby have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both so stunning linda.i love the images and your designs and colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable pair of cards... I find it so hard to choose which images I want to colour some days...there are so many I love..
    Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's digital pencil challenge for my "Love is..." challenge Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these both are beautiful...Love both of them...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I could not agree more, Mo's images are the best! Especially the kids. I love the cute couple on your first card, so darn cute. What a sweetie the little girl with heart flowers is also. Love that flowered background, perfect!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda