Sunday, October 18, 2015

Poppin' In To Say Hi





My goodness it has been a long long long time since I posted here on my blog.  I have been very busy and I will fill you all in on some of the details in a later post.  Tonight I needed some down time just for me, so I grabbed this Sassy Cheryl digi and my colored pencils and just chilled out.

I used Faber Castell Polychromos on the image and blended with the pencils themselves.  I decided not to use Gamasol to blend here.  The buttons are made with a Sakura Black Glaze pen and the buckles are a Sakura Silver Metallic pen.The sentiment is from Stampin Up' Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I used a SU punch for the sentiment.The pumpkin brad  and sheer ribbon are from Scrapbooks By The Sea, my local scrapbook store (LSS). DP is Reminisce and the CS is Bazill.

I hope to get around to visiting some of my old bloggy buddies.  I miss "talking" to all of you.  Check back later and I 'll catch you up with what has been going on in my little corner of the world.

Happy Crafting Ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you back blogging again. I love this very cute image and your coloring with the pencils is fantastic. Love it....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda