Monday, December 5, 2011

In A Stable In Bethlehem

I had a major AWE moment when I saw this image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too.  It was definitely a have to have.  I teamed it up with some gorgeous papers from DCWV Linen Closet Pad.  It is colored with Copics, stickled a bit with Frosted Lace, cut out and popped up on a circle punched with SU punch and a lacy doily cut with a Spellbinder die.The computer generated sentiment says "In A Stable In Bethlehem"  I think that about says it all doesn't it?

I am going to enter this in Mo's Digital Pencil Too Challenge.  This week's theme is the Outdoors.  Stables are outside, so I hope this counts.



8 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, beautiful card and wonderful image! Love your layout and DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - not spied this Mo image - off to seek now................hugs hun
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    Love your wonderful Christmas card!
    Great image. I love the linen closet papers.
    Must get mine out and use some.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is gorgeous. I have that paper pad, never thought about it with the image but I should have. Beautiful. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Linda! I love the soft blues and grays you've used on this sweet image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Linda! Baby Jesus and the angel look so sweet!
    Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Miz Linda...I am sooooo lovin' this card! What yummy DPs and design! And, oh, your coloring of this adorable Mo image is stunning! Always such fun to see you here at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet! I love your design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda