Friday, April 27, 2012

Saturated Color - Canary Style



Yep, It is Friday again and that means another Totally PaperCrafts Challenge!  This week Caroline is our Hostest with the Mostest and she wants to see color, lots of color, bright and happy color!  How do you like this for color?



We also have an exciting new sponsor this week.  Krista over at Saturated Canary is sponsoring us and she has given each of us a digi to use.  My digi is called Canary Love and that is exactly what I felt when I saw those big beautiful eyes.

Inspiration for this creation came from that delicious DP.  Doesn't it match our inspiration picture perfectly?  I bought this for 20 cents at The Hobby Lobby a year or so ago.  I loved the bright colors and white faux stitching and couldn't wait to use it.  I took my treasure home and it promptly became buried in my stash.  Saturated Color Challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to resurrect it.  I colored my sweet little girl to match the paper, hot glued on some matching flowers  and popped a couple of clouds on the top for balance and interest.


Now that you have seen my creation, hop on over to Totally PaperCrafts Challenge Blog to see what the rest of my Design Teamies have created for you.  If you love Saturated Canary designs, you don't want to miss this challenge, because one lucky winner will be able to make 2 of Krista's designs their  very own.

I have a surprise for you next week, so check back.  It is a goodie for sure, designed to make your dentist rich for sure!  Hugs and Happy Crafting.

Linda

                                                  
Hello, friends! My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind Saturated Canary digis. I love to draw sweet characters and am inspired by many things-- my own little goofball kiddos, music, childhood memories, even fashion! I'd love if you stopped over and said hello! 




13 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card i luv the DP, awesome colouring,pretty embelies & design, have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so bright and cheery! Love the patchwork background. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab - nice and bright - so what is going to make my dentist happy?????....forget the dentist...Winning the lottery would do for me!!
    Hugs matey
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda :-) such a cute image and I love the paper ! I thought you had punched out squares and stitched them ! what a perfect match for the challenge :-)

    hope you have a FABBY weekend :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Linda. She's adorable. I really like this image and you've done a great job coloring her. Now if we can just figure out this delay publishing issue.... ;) Happy Crafty Weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda. Lovely papers and great colouring too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Linda. That paper is perfect for this challenge and you nailed the colouring.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright fun colors in this!!! And the best thing is....now it's ALL MINE!!! lol
    I will cherish it always, just like you. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so silly. I'll miss you all Saturday. Think of me outside from 6:30AM - 11:30AM in 90 degree weather. :(

      Delete
  9. I just heard of Saturated Canary and love the images. This is a wonderfully colorful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda