Saturday, August 7, 2010

Smart Monkies




This should be my motto! Unfortunately, if you asked anyone who knows me really well will tell you I do not practice this. I get myself in a lot of trouble. LOL When I saw this digi on The Digi Shack, I knew it was something I was going to have to do.

All my designer papers are from Basic Grey and the card stock is from Stampin UP. Other than using Copics to color, the card is pretty easy to do. I only wish the lesson was as easy.

If you'd like to see more images like this, check out The Digi Shack. Just click the Smart Monkies title above and it will pop you right over.Here's the link:
http://kharliebug.typepad.com/the_digi_shack/

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! Definitely not something you practice. (said with love) This is hilarious! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!

    Welcome aboard The Digi Shack as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda