Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Brrrday

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge 45 is called "Let It Snow"  So that gove me a chance to use my favorite little snowman one more time this year!..   I just love Cheryl Alger's Bashful Buddy stamp.  Don't you think he has the sweetest face?

My friend Jeni has been coloring with her Prisma pencils on Kraft paper and I wanted to give it a try.  It was really kinda fun to do.  I had originally planned to make this card out of two colors - kraft and white.  I was going to color Buddy all white with Kraft accents, but I had so much fun practicing with my Prismas that I got carried away and colored Buddy too.  I used Gamasol (odorless mineral spirits) to blend the colors.  I added a drop of Stickles on the snowflakes and some Paper Glaze to the puddle of water Buddy is standing in. I ran one layer of white through the Cuddlebug using my Dotted Swiss embossing folder.  The sentiment is computer generated out of my creative genius brain.  lol  Other than that it is just plain layers to accent my Buddy! 

Go get your colored pencils out and try coloring on Kraft.  It is very relaxing and a lot of fun!  If you would like to have your own sweet Bashful Buddy, click here and it will pop you to Sassy Cheryl's.  If you would like to join in on the challenge, click here to see the Sassy Girls creations and to enter your own.  Who knows maybe you will be lucky and win your own Bashful Buddy!

TTFN

6 comments:

  1. Linda, this is soooo cute!! I don't have any prima pencils so don't even take me there LOL. Love your card and it has such a happy feel. Love it. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge , always love to have ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! So glad that you got to use your favorite snowman one more time. Just hope he doesn't bring snow with him!
    He's adorable Linda! Love it!
    Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab love him...though please no more snow...love the sentiment
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is too flippin' adorable Linda! Great coloring! Very clever sentiment ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Brrrrday... how cute is that sentiment? Fab job and just perfect for the challenge this week. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's! Peggy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda