Saturday, January 15, 2011

Help For Katie

No card or picture yet for this posting. I just wanted to make everyone aware of what one of our wonderful crafter friends is doing for a fellow crafter. Jak Heath has put together a fund raiser for Katie, a crafter diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer right before Christmas. Artists from the crafting world have donated a package of awesome goodies to raise money for Katie. I have posted a link to Jak's Blog on my all to raise awareness for Katie. Please click on it for all the details. The donations is 15 British Pounds. When I made mine the conversion was $24.43. Wether you are able to donate or not, please keep Katie in your prayers.
If you would like to read Katie's story in her own words and see some of the beautiful creations she has made, click here and it will pop you over to her blog.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. More creations using my new stamps from Help For Katie to follow!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent cause. I donated, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda