Monday, January 24, 2011

Pay It Forward

Pay it forward!


Hello everyone. I have just copied this from Jeni's blog. I thought it was a fantastic idea and wanted to join in right away. I made it in time to be in her first five comments and I can't wait to see what she sends me. So...It's time for a bit of fun. It's my turn now to Pay It Forward.




I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who comment on this post. However, there is a catch, you must repost this, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules state that it MUST be something handmade or homemade by YOUand must be sent to 5 other people during 2011.

If you would like to join in the fun, then be the first to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way this year.
Thanks for giving me the chance to Pay It Forward Jeni!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun ... I would love to be one of your five. I saw this on a friend's FB page and posted on mine. I have sent two of the five already but would be more than happy to put on my blogspot and do it again!

    On another note, I am a turtle and I love the card -- what company makes that image?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda