Friday, February 17, 2012

Some Bunny Loves You


Good morning Peeps.  It is a Totally PaperCrafts Friday again and my turn to host the challenge.  I chose "Ribbons and Bows".  Are you surprised?  My DH isn't, he said, "Here you go again Linda with those ribbons.  You have to think outside the box."  So I thought outside the box, inside the box and around the box, then tied it all up with a ribbon!

I perched Wren on top of my Easter box.  Isn't she darling in her bunny ears cuddling her little bunny?  What about that cute little bunny peeking out from behind her shoe.  They are just the shyest cutest little darlings.  You can find her at Tiddly Inks.

I found this tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers by  Beate Johns.  Her tutorials are so easy to folllow.  If you would like to check it out, hop on over here.  The only thing change I made is to cut slits wide enough for the ribbon to slide through on the top and bottom fold edges of the box.  That allows the box top to be removed without having to untie the bow.  The ribbon is visible on the inside the box top which looks real pretty when you take the top off.

Just take a few and click right here and you can hop over to the Totally PaperCrafts Challeng Blog so you can see what my on-so-talented Design Sistahs have tied up for you this week!  You just may want to grab some ribbon and make up a beautiful design yourself.  Stamp and Create is our most wonderful sponsor this week and the prize is a $20 gift certificate!!  Hope  to see you there!

                            

Have a wonderful crafty weekend.    I am having a crafty Saturday at my friend Kim's (Oak  Pond Creations)  house.   Jeni (Flip Flop Creations) will be there too.  Not sure what goodies we will be making, but I know Star Bucks coffee will definitely be a part of it!

Enjoy, Linda

Recipe:
Card Stock- Stampin UP
White paper - Cryogen White from The Paper Temptress
Flowers - Recollections
Ribbon- Satin Sensations
Corner Punch - Stampin UP
Dies - Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh could just drink a Starbucks!..Fab creation hun as always
    Have a brilliant weekend
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful box Linda and the image is so sweet! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    what a gorgeous box you have created, lovely image& colouring, pretty papers, pretty embelies & design, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is really gorgeous.Love the cute image and the colours,pretty bow:)Thanks for the lovely theme.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your box. This just screams Spring and Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous box Linda ,, such a cute image and the whole design is fabulous :-)
    Love the theme too ,,, my hubby says exactly the same things to me ,,,, I ignore him too :-)

    Ooh how nice to have a crafty day with friends ,,,is there room for one more ?? I'll be right on over ,,, lol :-)

    Enjoy your weekend :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning linda.i love the sweet bunny wryn and your spring colour are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project and such a sweet image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, such a sweet image and lovely colours, fab ribbon too...have a great weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice Linda! I love this image and what great colors. I can't wait for tomorrow <3 and we can definitely fit some Star Bucks in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love this little Easter Wryn! LOL re: thinking outside (and around) the box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda she is so sweet and you colored the image to perfection. Love your card and box. The bright sunny colors are wonderful.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very sweet Linda, love the pretty colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda