Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Sassy Gals Are Splashing This Week



It's a Wobble Mount!
Doesn't Charlie look cute floating down the lazy river.  I just love those little freckles and specks of sweat on her cheeks.  Cheryl covers all the details in her sketches doesn't she?  You can get Charlie for yourself by clicking here.

I wanted to show a little movement since she was floating so I popped her on a "Wobble".  A slight mishap ocurred when a  turtle came along and gave her foot a bit of a spin.  Sorry Charlie, I bet your tummy doesn't feel too good after taking that spin.   I did give her a cold glass of lemonade.  ( I really wanted to give her a margarita but Cheryl got so upset with me when I threathened to title Maddie's book in my last card Shades of Gray.  I decided not to tempt fate and anger the boss so I  stuck with lemonade.)k c

Wait til you see what the DT has in store for you this week.  I tell you, those girls can color.  WOW!  Click right here and you will be popped over to Sassy Cheryl's and you can check things out for yourself.  Hope you will find some crafting time for yourself and enter our challenge this week.  We love seeing all of your creations each week.  They inspire me to try different things too.

Card Recipe:

Coloring Medium - Copics
Paper - Echo Park A Perfect Summer Collection\
Rope - Crochet thread tied in knot and a bow on the tag.
Glossy accents on the water.
Flip Flops - Brads
Sentiments and Lemonade are stamps from Penny Black Summer Fun
Button and tag from my stash.
Glitter Border Sticker - Elizabeth Crafts
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz

Happy Labor Day to all of you in the US.  Labor Day signifies the end of summer.  A time for cookouts and beach trips.  Fall and spring are my favorite beach times.  Most of the tourists have gone home and I get to sit out there, smell the salt air and read my books and have my beach almost to myself.  Life is Good!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card and super cute image! Its hard to believe anyone could get angry with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding Linda! Looooove your card. Image is gorgeous and what you do with her is breathtaking. Love that movement!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahaha, Shades of Grey and a Margarita! You are so saucy, Linda! LOL. Love this lazy river card, girl. The little wobble was a great idea. Charlie looks like she's having the time of her life relaxing and soaking up the end of summer sunshine. Have a wonderful, crafty week my friend :) -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord. . . .I thought for a minute there, I had something stronger than cream in my coffee! LOL.
    This is adorable Linda. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda, Cheryl will never know what you slip in that lemonade if you don't tell her, but you didn't hear that from me LOL. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors, your coloring and the whirley gig is so fun, I have made those too and used my last one not too long ago. Thanks for reminding me to make more :) Wonderful card as always, have a great week GF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Linda, Cheryl will never know what you slip in that lemonade if you don't tell her, but you didn't hear that from me LOL. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors, your coloring and the whirley gig is so fun, I have made those too and used my last one not too long ago. Thanks for reminding me to make more :) Wonderful card as always, have a great week GF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaa...oh, too cute, Linda!! love that she spins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I love the tales you spin! And I love your card. Those action wobblers are just the trick for movement, great pic! Cute, Cute, Cute!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so creative. I'm loving how the layout sort of mimics the look of a lazy river. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha great card - and great photoskills at first I thought you had megga camera shakes - ha!
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda