Sunday, July 17, 2011
An Irresistibly Sweet Blog
1) I don't think Karen knows how much I admire her strength and good humor she shows on her blog daily. Karen has some major health issues and 5 children. How she finds the time to create such beautiful cards and comment on everyone's blog is amazing to me. I know her humor must come from raising 5 children and still liking them. Ha Ha.
2) Karen awarded this to me because she liked my stories. Well I have a surprise for all of you. This "quiet, shy gal (choke, choke) was awarded the Senior Superlative Award in High School for being the Most Talkative Senior Girl. (And our graduating class was not small either). So I guess you could say I don't know when to shut up. Surprise Surprise
3) I don't have a favorite color. I absolutely can not choose. The color I wear most often is Black and that is because I not only look uterly divine in it, but it slims you down. Which leads me to #4
4) I am on a diet. I am counting my carbs and plan on buying myself a sexy, pretty new bra from Victoria's Secret when I achieve my goal.
5) The person I admire most in the world was Mother Theresa, whom I was blessed enough to see in person in Charleston, SC. She was most humble and truly an inspiration for me.
6) I believe in ghosts, "feelings" and dreams, but I am NOT superstitious. That's contradictory, but true!
7) When I win the lottery I plan on hosting a big sleepover and invite all my bloggy friends for an all expense paid week long crop session at Shirley's camp house in Mississippi. Air Fare included so start planning!!!
Now here are the 7 people I want to bestow this award to. Should you decide to accept this most prestigious award and (don't hate the thought of the work involved, Ha Ha) just post the pic and list 7 things people may not know about you. Then you get to waive your wand and tap 7 more people!
1)Sarah the Stressed Stamper
2) Mina at Pink Puds
3) Marlene at Disguised as a Grown Up
4) Tammy at Tammy's Spot
5) Betty at Just Tablescraps
6) Cathy at Ink It Up and Stamp It Out
7) Sue at Sue's Rubber Stamping Adventures