Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Boogie



Found this little image over at Create With TLC.  If you want him click the title above and go pick him up.  He's free.This dancing dude reminded me of my Grandson and I had to make him into a card.  My Grandson loves life and loves to make people laugh (sometimes too much to the dismay of his teachers). 

My papers are all from my stash.  I colored the image with my copics and cut out the top of the image and left the bottom in a square for interest (and to cover up where I colored outside of the lines,tee hee hee).  I wanted the Scarecrow to pop out from the table, so I popped him up and glued the edges to the card.  It gave the image a curved effect. The bow is from Michaels and resembles a spider web.  I cut the musical note from a Sizzix die and distressed the edges with Soot Black distress ink.  I printed the image on my computer and cut it into a banner shape. The ends and middle are glued directly to the card, but I used two pop dots on either side to give it a ripple effect.

Only two more weeks before the Goblins and Gouls come a visiting, the witches a riding and the ghosts a booing.   Halloween will come in with a fright and last only one night!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great card and free - even better. Love the sentiment and the music sheet...Have a nice evening

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda