Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog 33

Caroline
The Sassy Girls wanted us to show some dimension today.  Well this easel card is jam packed with dimension! The Happy Birthday is popped up the hat that Sassy is popping out of is popped up.  Sassy is popped up the ballons are attached with wires are are free standing which fold down for mailing. And that tulle bow puffs out all ove the card. 

Thank goodness I didn't have to mail this baby!  I seem to do that all the time.  I get so carried away with making the cards, I forget all the extra postage plus the special trip to the post office so I can weigh it and see just how much postage to put on!  One of these days I will make a flat card that takes only 1 stamp to mail.  Don't hold your breath waiting for it, but I will post it if I ever make one!   Ha Ha

I have three granddaughters and one kinda adopted who is the daughter from bestie friend Jeni who is kinda like an adopted daughter-in-law.  It is really crazy, but when you get down to it, we have all been like family been since Jeni married my son-in-law's brother.   

All 3 girls are very close and competitive so I decided to use the same image for thier birthday cards this year. I have posted three  of them before, but I thought it might be fun to see them all posted again.  It gives you a chance to see the differences in each of their personalities!

6 comments:

  1. ALL adorable! I love the comment about not having to mail it. I don't blame you! LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda this is soo cute, I don't think amy of my cards would go for normal postage LOL Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Postage smostage!! So easy to get carried away making cards for our loved ones. This one is super fabulous! You know I love somu tulle. Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Linda, fabulous job! Love this image and LOVE what you've done with it. Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryls challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it...... I posted mine on my blog last week, but was so busy forgot to link it to Sassy Cheryl's blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda