Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Lovely Blog

I just was awarded a "One Lovely Blog" award from my "mate" Sarah the Stressed Stamper.  This is a lovely gift that I have to pass on to 15 other people.   This will take some thinking and  I will be doing this in the next day or so.  So check back often to see who gets the honor!  In the mean time, click the One Lovely Blog title above and it will pop you over to see what Sarah is up too.  She has a great blog filled with little stories about what she has going on in her life and pictures of some really great cards too.

 My first Blog Award.  Can you tell how excited I am?

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah what a really nice posting - thanks - glad we found each other in blog land...thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda