Monday, October 25, 2010

HI!

Just a quick simple card I had some fun making.  I felt the need to make a card and it was gettting late.  I should have been getting ready for bed but of course the craft devil got the best of me and I sat down to make a card.  I only took 15 minutes to make this card from some papers in my scrap drawers. The stamp was a major purchase from Michaels that cost me 50 cents.  I picked it up some time back and was looking for an excuse to use it.  I ran a piece of Kraft paper through the crimper attached it at a jaunty little angle with some aqua brads.  The ribbon is from PaperTreyInk.  The DP is My Minds Eye.

End result was I took care of my addiction, got to sleep on time and used up some more of my paper scraps.  Don't you  just love it when the unexpected comes together! 

2 comments:

  1. Simple but CUTE! That was a big expense at Michael's! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful my friend! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda