Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guest Designer Spot

Last Saturday My daughter and her daughter, Ashley and one of her sons, Jonathan aka Fin aka Finny came up from Charleston for a Coffee and Cards.  Jeni and her Mom, Jan and her daughter, Savannah came over  and we cut and pasted and colored and had the best day.  (Until my grandson fell and dislocated his knee and a trip to the hospital ended the festivites).
Cami has been a scrapbooker for several years, but was never interested in card making.  She had 3 birthdays in her family so she decided to make the cards for them this year.  I was so impressed by my daughter's talents, I had to post them on my blog.

The first card is for her Mother-In-Law, Joan whose birthday is March 3rd.










The  second card is for her son Chase, whose birthday is March 3rd.


 The third card is for her Grandmother Riedel (my Mom) whose birthday is March 3rd.

Didn't she do a fantastic job.  This was her first attempt at cards and she even colored Chase's card with Copics which she had never used before.  I think she needs to do this more often don't you.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda