Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday 14

It is that time again to peek at what I am working on.  I have a whole bunch of Flower Soft that I bought from a fellow stamper.  Carol just didn't like working with it, so she sold a whole big bag of goodies to me at a really good price.  Now you all know it is against the law to pass up a bargain and there is one thing I am is Law Abiding.  .)

I am working on a tree that I stamped with the SU Pendant Park set and added flower soft and a cute little turtle from Denami Designs.  The Sassy Cheryl digi is the one I have to finish tonight for this weeks satin and pearl challenge. 

That cute little flower pot card I made at my Inky Digits club Tuesday night.  Susan taught the class and we had a ball with this one.  You can tell we all have spring fever real bad when we fought over the flowers.  Everyone thought I took too long choosing mine.  I think I may have heard the name "flower hog".  :)

So come on and join in the fun.  Take a picture of what you are working on and post it on Cheryl's blog.  Click here and it will take you where you need to be.  Then you can snoop at everyone's site and get some new ideas for yourself and you might win a Sassy Cheryl Digi to play with!   Come on you know you want to snoop.  Don't be shy.

7 comments:

  1. Linda, glad to see you made it this week. That flower soft tree is amazing. I need help in using that stuff. I have it, but never looks that good. I also love your flower pot and can't wait to see your challenge card. Your desk is too neat.LOL Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really lucked out on the flower soft purchase! Love what you are currently working on with flower soft. The flower pot card is also adorable! I am also anxious for Spring weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda, some really great projects and love what you have done with the flower soft, how awesome for you your friend didn't like to use it :) Can't wait to see your finished projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! So neat! Lovin' that flowerpot. You'd better get busy on that challenge card, but I know by the time I'm done typing. . . .it will already be done! =)
    Thanks for playing along and showing your space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see how organized you must be!! Everything is so nicely placed!! Thanks for sharing your space with us!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...we gotta plan a "Stamp Share" at my house some Saturday!! Coffee & pastries for sure. I am lovin' that window stamp. Can't wait to see what you do with it. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda