Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Thinking Spot

Don't you just love this sweet swee digi?  Sassy Cheryl called this The Thinking Spot and I just fell in love with it. The moment my eyes hit this I knew I was in love.  I think I just may make it over and over again and never change the color scheme.  Click here if you find it a "Have to Have" too.  If you get it by Monday, it is only $2.00.

I colored with my Copics, sponged the clouds with Pearlescent Blue  Brilliance ink and cut it out with Nestie Label 10.  The circle was cut with another Nestie.  I made the flower popped a little pearl in it added a couple of leaves with my MS punch.  I was over at Jeni's house today and while she was doing some domestic things I put this card together.  She told me I could use any of her stash I wanted so I cut a  piece of pink striped ribbon and "borrowed" the blue and the multi design paper which were from a K & Company pad.  All the cardstock is Stampin Up of course.

Wah Lah and it was done.  I am going to enter it into the Color Me Challenge and the Pink Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.  Hope to win another digi and if Cheryl's on likes the coloring my card will be featured on her Blog.  How great is that?

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely creative disign! perfect framing for this little sassy girl.. love the different dp patterns...
    so glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Linda, Linda . . .this is simple adorable!!!!!!! I always LOVE your cards!!!!! And this one especially!!!!
    Thanks for playing in the challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Linda! Great coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Linda! Love the little elements you added...and of course, it's colored so prettily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda.
    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way these papers from two different companies matched so perfectly! You're gettin' good at making those flowers my friend, I think a lesson is needed. Lol! Beautiful coloring Linda!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper you have used. Such a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the use of your nesties and the pretty papers too!
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely darling! Love the cheerful dp you used. Always a pleasure to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its just not fair...why cant I live near you and Jeni....Fab card hun - love the borrowed stash

    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Linda, this is so cute! I love the way you used that Nestability. I just got that one today and can't wait to use it!
    I'm so glad you decided to join us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda