Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Show Me Thursday a Sassy Cheryl's

Well it's that time again to peek at everyone's woek.  I went shopping last night over at Sassy Cheryls' store and absolutely could not wait to start coloring today.  You will see a couple of the images I got free from winning the blog hop last week.  I will have them both colored and entered in challenges this week, so check back to see the results.

On the left are two of the flowers I made.  I have been working with different paper flowers and last night I made the pink one.  It took all of about 15 minutes and I am going to make some more to keep on hand.  The yellow flower was one of my quilling attempt.  I don't seem to get enough of flowers right now.  I must have a good case of spring fever.

Last week some of you thought my workspace was neat.  Well that was only what I "ALLOWED" the camera to capture.  This week I had a big mess on my work mat, pushed it all to the left and laid my digis down to color. To the left is my big mess, so bad I don't dare show anyone.  Not even my bestest crafting buddies ha ha.

Come on, grab you cameras and take a picture of what you are working on.  It is inspiration to all of us crafters who are starving for new ideas.  Take a picture of your space and link it here.  (There's a free digi offered to a lucky  entry)  Yes I said FREE!

9 comments:

  1. Those flowers you made are GORGEOUS and I can't wait to see the completed cards with the new images. I hope this means that you're entering the COLOR ME challenge this week too!
    Thanks for sharing your 'tunnel vision' space this week. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is more like it! The flowers are beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished cardS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers, Linda. I really need to try my hand at these. I also like the lovely flower soft creation in the upper corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers totally rock and can't wait to see your finished cards. If you think your space is a mess, you should see mine. I couldn't find my pop dots anywhere. I know I used them day before yesterday. Tell your DH I said you needed some more Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl, a messy desk is a sign of a creative mind! Flower is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That isn't messy. Nuh uh. What my desk looked like this morning....now THAT's messy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of coloring.. The grass I used was a Whiff of Joy die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That flower turned out fabulous!! Looks like you will have plenty to color at lunch. HeeHee ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flower on your desk! Looks like you're in for some coloring fun!

    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda